Badaling Ski Resort
Essentials of Badaling Ski Resort
Chinese Name: 八达岭滑雪场 Pronunciation: Bādálǐng Huáxuěchǎng
Building Time: 2003
Recommended Time for Skiing: 4 Hours
Occupied Area: About 3 million square meters
Opening Hours: 8:30-17:00 (Notice: Entrance is not allowed after 15:00.)
Address: No. 66, Economic Development Zone, Badaling Town, Yanqing District, Beijing, China
Building Function: A winter entertainment resort integrating skiing, accommodation, catering, entertainment, conferences, and vacations.
|Tickets without Ski Gear
(skiing instruction+ basic ski gear+ helmet)
1. Weekday: Monday to Friday; weekend: Saturday and Sunday
2. Basic ski gear includes ski boots and a pair of skis.
3. You can rent the following items additionally as required:
4. You need to pay an additional deposit when buying ski tickets. Deposit may vary, ranging from 10 yuan to 260 yuan. After skiing, the system will automatically return the deposit to you when all rental items are returned on time and undamaged.
5. Other charging items shall be subject to the specific announcement of the scenic spot on the same day.
Brief Introduction of Badaling Ski Resort
Badaling Ski Resort
Beijing Badaling Ski Resort is an international ski resort invested and built by Beijing Xiecheng Real Estate Brokerage Co., Ltd. Adjacent to Badaling Great Wall Scenic Area, it covers a total area of 3 million square meters.
Beijing Badaling Ski Resort boasts two 800-meter-long elementary trails, two 600-meter-long intermediate trails, one 800-meter-long advanced slope, and four snow blankets. The 4,000-square-meter snow equipment hall provides you with a full set of ski equipment, such as various skis or snowboards. A four-person chairlift cableway can transport up to 1,200 people per hour in one direction, which will greatly facilitate elementary skiers.
Accommodation Facilities in Badaling Ski Resort
Badaling Ski Resort Hotel
Badaling Ski Resort Hotel is a four-star hotel integrating accommodation, catering, entertainment, conferences, and vacations, with a total construction area of more than 15,000 square meters. The hotel has 37 sets of standard double rooms, 9 sets of standard three-person rooms, 11 sets of standard double rooms, 22 sets of Korean tatamis, and 3 sets of luxurious suites. The room is equipped with cable TV programs, Wi-Fi, 24-hour hot water, bar, and other supporting facilities.
The unique Chinese restaurant has made full preparations for tourists to visit the snow resort. The food and beverage is of old Beijing flavor, including hot drinks, hot pot, etc. Delicious diet and all-round service will bring you a comfortable experience for outdoor sports!
The hotel also has conference rooms in different styles and sizes. The small conference room can accommodate 20 people, the large conference room can accommodate 120 people, and the multifunctional hall with 200 people. Complete conference facilities and high-quality service throughout the process will be a guarantee for the success of business travel.
1. Children under 12 must be accompanied by adults.
2. After arriving at the ski resort, please strictly abide by the relevant safety management regulations of the ski resort according to the distribution location of the facilities.
3. It is suggested that new beginners invite a ski instructor to give primary technical guidance.
4. Patients suffering from heart disease, hypertension, and other diseases are not suitable for skiing, and skiing after drinking is prohibited.
5. Before skiing, you should start your physical activities and do some simple preparatory activities. Warm-up exercises should be carried out after changing equipment including snowsuits and snow boots.
6. Remember to keep a certain distance from others to avoid a collision.
How to Get to Beijing Badaling Ski Resort
Take shuttle bus 919 at Deshengmen Station and you can get to the destination directly. The departure time from Deshengmen are 8:30 and 9:00 and the returning time are 3:30 and 4:00.
Chinese: 请带我去八达岭滑雪场。English: Please take me to Badaling Ski Resort.
If you go to Badaling Ski Resort from the center of Beijing (Grand Hyatt Beijing), it takes about 2 hours (about 260 yuan).
If you go to Badaling Ski Resort from Beijing Capital International Airport, it takes about 1.5 hours (about 250 yuan).
If you go to Badaling Ski Resort from Beijing Railway Station, it takes about 1.5 hours (about 250 yuan).
If you go to Badaling Ski Resort from Beijing West Railway Station, it takes about 2.5 hours (about 300 yuan).
Badaling Ski Resort
authorName23242: Ziyan Ren
Do you like it?