Shijingshan Amusement Park
Facts to Know about Shijingshan Amusement Park
Chinese Name: 石景山游乐园 Pronunciation: Shíjǐngshān Yóulèyuán
Building Time: 1986
Recommended Time for Visit: Half a day
Occupied Area: 350,000 square meters
Address: No.25 Shijingshan Road, Shijingshan District, Beijing, China
Building Function: The park was built as an entertainment center
Admission Ticket Fare
|Children aged between 6 and 18 and seniors aged 60 to 64 years old with ID cards
- Note: Some entertainment projects in the amusement park are charged additionally.
- Ticket Free of Charge Policy
1. Children under 6 years old or under 1.2 meters in height are free of charge.
2. Senior citizens over 65 years old (including 65) are free of charge with their ID cards.
3. The above policy is only applicable to the admission fee.
||Tuesday to Friday
||Weekends and Holidays
|April to June
||09:00 - 17:00
||09:00 - 18:00
|October to March
||09:00 - 16:30
||09:00 - 17:00
||Tuesday to Thursday
||Friday to Sunday
|July to September
||14:30 - 21:30
||14:30 - 22:00
1. The park is closed on Mondays.
2. No admission is allowed half an hour before the park closes.
Brief Introduction of Shijingshan Amusement Park
The Main Entrance
Shijingshan Amusement Park, known as Beijing Disneyland, is one of Beijing’s most famous amusement parks. There are dozens of entertainment projects for tourists to choose from. These projects are in four theme areas comprising the East District, the West District, Fantasy World, and Adventure World. The environment in the park is quite pleasing and comfortable. There are many castles, lakes, forests in the park, making it a good place to take photos.
Shijingshan Amusement Park is an AAAA-level national tourist attraction and a national advanced amusement park. With a profound brand culture, it becomes a well-known destination for entertainment and relaxation in Beijing.
Entering from the south gate, you will arrive at the East District, the largest area in the park. The East District is mainly designed to showcase pastoral scenery. You cannot only appreciate those beautiful lush flowers and trees but also can see big thrilling entertainment facilities such as Formula Car, Wind God Roller Coaster, 4D Movie Hall, and Canyon Rafting.
Keeping moving forward after visiting the East District, you will arrive at the West District. Unlike the natural scenery shown in the East District, the West District is more like a romantic European-style manor. In the center is a castle by the lake, and there is a tall Ferris wheel next to it. It is an ideal place for lovers, friends, and families to take pictures. The West District is also an area with chunks of amusement facilities for visitors to choose from such as Ferris Wheel, Monster House, and Bumper Cars.
Walking north after visiting the West District, you can see Fantasy World which is located on the west side of the northern area. Fantasy World is a paradise for children. Various cartoon styles make it look like a fairy tale world which mainly highlights the concept of trips for family and children. Since there are lots of entertainment facilities suitable for younger children, visitors with children may spend more time here.
Adventure World is located on the east side of the northern area, in which you can experience thrilling projects such as Rock Climbing, Hurricanes, Pirate Ship, and Jones Adventure. Here, visitors can experience the thrilling sense brought by these facilities. All in all, Adventure World is a paradise full of challenges for the brave.
Popular Entertainment Facilities
7D Interactive Hall
Canyon Rafting is in the East District, which is an exciting and interesting sport or activity of traveling down a river on a raft. Passengers ride an unpowered raft through man-made rivers and mountains as if drifting in a real canyon.
7D Interactive Hall
7D Interactive Hall in the West District is China’s largest high-tech dynamic interactive movie hall, which combines the most popular 3D special effects, dynamic seats, and multiplayer interactive games. Passengers can use the game controllers in their hands to play the game while experiencing the 6D movie!
Germany Bumper Car
Germany Bumper Car
Bumper Car in the West District is a kind of mobile game facility. The equipment includes electric bumper cars, an indoor venue, and a power grid on the ceiling. The bumper cars are coated with aprons made of rubber and driven by electricity from vertical electric poles connected to the ceiling. The car usually houses two people, with a pedal for acceleration and a wheel for steering.
Pirate Ship in the Adventure World is an entertainment facility that swings back and forth around a horizontal axis. It is called the pirate ship because of its image of an ancient pirate ship. With a total height of 15 meters and a maximum operating speed of 32 kilometers per hour, visitors can have a tour of adventure and thrill as if being in the sea.
Spinning Boat positioned in Fantasy World is a kind of water activity. Visitors can sit in a small boat with friends and family members, floating above the water while appreciating the fabulous scenery in the park.
Flying over China
Flying over China is a dome flying theater. There are seven groups of sports seat platforms installed in the hall, which can bring every audience various, unforgettable, and real flight feeling, such as rapid lifting, weightlessness, and diving. At the same time, the audience can enjoy the magnificent scenery of China through advanced technology and special effects such as water, fragrance, mist, and wind.
Themed activities such as the “Foreign Temple Fair”, “Rhyme of Spring” Garden Party, “Carnival Summer”, and “Happy Golden Autumn” Garden Party are held during holidays every year, which are very popular among Chinese and foreign tourists.
Where to Eat
For the convenience of visitors, dining areas including Cate Palace and Western Restaurant are set in the park. Visitors can also buy food in the shops of the park.
Visitors can have meals outside the southwest gate of the park at restaurants such as Shuidouxin Stone Pot Fish, Laojia Meat Pie, and Alley Sichuan Kitchen.
Where to Stay
There are several hotels near the amusement park including Vienna Hotel, Green Tree Inn, Jintao Hotel, and Hanting Hotel.
1. There are three gates in the park: the south gate, the west gate, and the southwest gate, among which the south gate is the main entrance. The parking lot is close to the gate.
2. The ticket prices of partial entertainment facilities will be shown in the price list of the south gate. Tourists who are going to take the entertainment facilities can charge a Letong Card which can be used in entertainment facilities and part of designated consumption places directly.
3. Drinking water and food in the amusement park are expensive. It is recommended to bring some water and food before entering.
4. Some amusement projects may be closed on rainy days. Please refer to the announcement of the park on the day.
5. Baby carriage rental service is provided during holidays from 9:00 to 15:00. A deposit of 100 yuan is required. Users can return the baby carriage to the rental point after using it. What should be noticed is that the baby carriage can only be rented in the scenic area and cannot be reserved.
6. The maternity room is near the Visitor Center of the park where visitors can feed, take care of babies, and change diapers for free.
7. Please protect the amusement facilities and the environment in the park. Civilized behavior featuring respect, understanding, and harmony is advocated. It is forbidden to spit, litter, destroy public facilities, or jump in line. The working staff has the right to ask people who do not follow the rules to leave the park.
8. Items with potential safety hazards including pets, explosives, and electric vehicles like wheelchairs, bicycles, somatosensory vehicles, children’s vehicles are strictly prohibited in the park.
How to Get to Shijingshan Amusement Park
Take bus 318 or 663 and get off at Shijingshan Amusement Park West Gate Station.
Take bus 325, 327, 527, 914, or 941, get off at Jingyuan Lukou Xi Station, and then walk about 240 meters for 4 minutes.
Take Subway Line 1 and get off at Bajiao Youleyuan Station (Exit A).
Chinese: 请带我去石景山游乐园。English: Please take me to Shijingshan Amusement Park.
If you go to Shijingshan Amusement Park from the center of Beijing (Grand Hyatt Beijing), it takes about 50 minutes (about 60 yuan).
If you go to Shijingshan Amusement Park from Beijing Capital International Airport, it takes about 55 minutes (about 160 yuan).
If you go to Shijingshan Amusement Park from Beijing Daxing International Airport, it takes about 60 minutes (about 200 yuan).
If you go to Shijingshan Amusement Park from Beijing West Railway Station, it takes about 20 minutes (about 35 yuan).
Other Recreational Facilities
authorName23242: Huimei Li
Do you like it?