Chinese Name: 香港诺亚方舟 Pronunciation: Xiānggǎng Nuóyà Fāngzhōu
Building Time: 2009
Visiting Hours: 2-3 Hours
Occupied Area: 270,000 square feet
Address: No.33, Pak Yan Road, Ma Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China
Joint Ticket Price
(aged 65 or above)
Joint Ticket: including Ark Expo, e-Planet, Ark Garden, Treasure House, Solar Tower and Nature Garden
1. The number of admissions to all-time slots of “e-Planet” is limited. Visitors are advised to make reservations for the “e-Planet” sessions through the advanced online enrollment system to guarantee admission during the designated time slots. Otherwise, visitors are required to queue for admission on the day of their visit on a first-come, first-served basis. The quota is limited and queues are expected.
2. Solar Tower: Pre-booking by groups only
Ticket Free of Charge Policy
Children under 3 years are free for the ticket.
Last Entry time
1. Solar Tower is open to customized program guests only.
2. E-Planet open time: Monday to Friday: 12:30-18:00; Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday: 10:15-12:30 & 13:30-18:00
3. Ticket office open time:9:45-17:30
Brief Introduction of Noah’s Ark
Located within Ma Wan Park of the New Territories, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Noah’s Ark is the world’s first religious theme park proportioned according to the Bible. The tourist attraction was established by the Chinese evangelical billionaires designated to be an iconic landmark and a wonderful destination for visitors to bond with nature.
Must-visit Attractions at Noah’s Ark
A few minutes’ walk from the main entrance of Noah’s Ark, Solar Tower is home to one of the largest 350mm diameter civilian vacuum solar telescopes in Southeast Asia, allowing you to observe the amazing surface activity of the sun in real time. In the integrated science learning programs and games, you can also learn more about science and technology of optics, electronics, and robotics, and make science props with your own hands!
Reservation is required for integrated science learning programs.
In the Ark Expo (G/F, Near Exit F), you will travel through the Great Flood and enjoy the sensory and visual shock of the Future Ark Theatre, marvel at the wonderful collection of ark models and one of the biggest size meteorites ever exhibited in Hong Kong. Start an impressive journey now!
e-Planet (2/F, Via Exit E) is the first interactive multi-sensory nature-themed exhibition in Hong Kong, which is divided into four zones: Oasis, Ocean, Four Seasons and Future City. With the digital light and sound technology, you can explore and enjoy the unique beauty of nature and create a future dream planet.
Adjacent to Noah’s Ark, Nature Garden is a green park offering the beautiful landscape of native trees and blossoms along the nature paths and walkways. The outstanding design of Ma Wan Nature Park won three awards in the Best Landscape Awards 2008, including the Grand Award of Excellence, the Gold Award in the Landscape Design Award, and the Gold Award in the Horticultural Maintenance.
Noah’s Kitchen (LG/F, Near Exit G) features an elegant and stylish semi-open interior design with a vertical garden nature wall. The restaurant mainly offers light snacks, desserts and meals, with selected mouth-watering dishes using organic herbs from the own herb garden in Noah’s Ark. It is a perfect place for visitors to spend quality time with friends and family.
Harvest Restaurant (LG/F, Near Exit G) offers dedicated international cuisine accompanied by the beautiful landscape of Park Island Beach, Tsing Ma Bridge, and Ting Kau Bridge.
Noah Hotels & Resorts and Solar Villas
Located on Ma Wan Island, Noah Hotels & Resorts and Solar Villas are easily accessible from Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories and Hong Kong International Airport via a range of public transportation.
1. Lost and Found: Please visit the Customer Information Centre on the LG/F level for assistance or call Customer Service Hotline at (852) 3411-8888 for inquiries. (From 10:00 to 18:00)
2. Strollers and Wheelchairs & Temporary Luggage Storage Service (Charged Service): Please visit the Customer Information Center on the LG level for assistance. (From 10:00 to 18:00)
3. Self-sterilization Station: Available throughout the park. The facilities are cleaned and sterilized regularly.
Take the ferry and get off at Park Island Pier.
Take bus NR330 or NR332 and get off at Park Island Station.
Chinese: 请带我去诺亚方舟。English: Please take me to Noah’s Ark.
If you go to Noah’s Ark from Hong Kong West Kowloon Station, it takes about 20 minutes (about HK$ 160).
If you go to Noah’s Ark from Hong Kong International Airport, it takes about 25 minutes (about HK$ 220).